7 ingredients · 45 minutes · 4 servings
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs
- 2 Sweet Potato (medium, cut into
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (dried)
- 2 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken thighs and sweet potato on the baking sheet and drizzle with avocado
oil. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the green beans to the baking sheet. Place back in the
oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until everything is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Use rosemary, parsley or basil instead.