8 ingredients · 15 minutes · 4 servings
- 5 1/3 fl ozs Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 tsps Ginger (fresh, minced)
- 2 tbsps Arrowroot Powder
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 1/4 lbs Flank Steak (sliced against the grain)
- 6 cups Broccoli (florets, chopped)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger and arrowroot
powder until no clumps remain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the avocado oil. Once it is hot, add the steak
slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the sauce to the pan and cook for an additional
minute. Add the broccoli, stir and then cover and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Serve
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Add toasted sesame oil once finished cooking.
Serve on top of rice or cauliflower rice. Top with sliced green onion and/or sesame seeds.
No Coconut Aminos
Use tamari instead.
No Arrowroot Powder
Use cornstarch or tapioca flour instead.
No Bone Broth
Use chicken, beef or vegetable broth instead.